Cast polyurethane mouldings key features:
- Transparent or pigmented
- Excellent impact, abrasion, cut, and tear resistance
- Superb resilience with exceptional elastomeric memory
- Excellent load bearing capabilities & low compression set
- Hardness; 40A-70D
- Operating temperature; -30c/+120c
- Exceptional oil and solvent resistance
- Excellent ozone, oxidation and radiation resistance
- Good insulating properties inc.: sound, anti-vibration & non-conductive
- Design flexibility
Cast polyurethane mouldings materials:
- Cast polyurethane mouldings or cast urethane mouldings are elastomeric material that bridges the gap between highly extensible rubber elastomers and low-elongation rigid plastics.
- Although light in weight, urethane cast materials exhibit a functional toughness which can withstand industrial abuse that would break down most rubbers, plastics and even metals.
All of our rubber products are manufactured to order, please contact us to discuss your exact requirements.